blank

• Page:

TOPIC: 3D Ready Philips HDP1590TV/10 Flexible screen size 100 inch in 44cm

3D Ready Philips HDP1590TV/10 Flexible screen size 100 inch in 44cm 7 years 8 months ago #1

hey guys, yesterday I saw a strange projector, I thought it was a printer. I would not hesitate to stay to explore the specifications and it is also known that a 3D-ready. :woohoo:
This is suitable for those with little space in your home and enjoy a movie in 3D as al cinema, is really a great thing !!! Bellow some specs, video and photos by me. ;)

Get the big picture
Enjoy big entertainment — an image from 50" up to a 100" with Screeneo placed just a few centimetres from the wall. Easy to move around the house or simply set up your outdoor cinema in the garden! Also features great sound and Wi-Fi!

Features:
Flexible screen size — from 50 to 100"
Experience your films, sport events or gaming like you have never done before, from 50" up to 100". Sit back and enjoy in the comfort of any room in your home. Screeneo can easily be placed close to any smooth wall. You just need to grab the stylish leather handle at the back of the product. For viewing a cartoon film for kids on a 50", place it 10 cm from the wall. For your favourite football match on 100", place Screeneo 44 cm away from the wall.

- Integrated speakers and subwoofer
- Connect wired or wireless — it's up to you!
- LED technology for brilliant colours and long life
- Miracast — share your content instantly
- More content with integrated free-to-air DVB-T tuner
- Stream your music via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi/DLNA
- 3D technology: converts 2D into 3D, supports all 3D modes
- DLP Link 3D Glasses: yes
WATCH THE PROMO VIDEO

MORE IMAGES

credit and more details HERE
Regards :)
Nguyen Quang Tri
Founder of:
3Dstreaming.org
3Dx360.net
Contact me
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by N.Q.T..

• N.Q.T.
  • Administrator

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds

Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL
Get Help | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback
Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback | Get Help | Feedback | Sitemap | Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Type username or email address to login

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more

OK

Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)

EUR-Lex - 32016R0679 - EN [ more details... ]

Terms About US Privacy