blank

• Page:

TOPIC: Playstation 4 - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Stereoscopic 3D for PS4

Playstation 4 - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Stereoscopic 3D for PS4 6 years 2 months ago #1

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate May Be The First PS4 Stereoscopic 3D Compatible Title.
I think that is better if they will improve also for SONY Morpheus Project VR 3Dx360°...stay connected for updates... ;)
or PRE-ORDER HERE

MAY YOU LOVE
Playstation 4 Topics
Attachments:
Regards :)
Nguyen Quang Tri
Founder of:
3Dstreaming.org
3Dx360.net
Contact me
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by N.Q.T..

• N.Q.T.
  • Administrator

Official | Playstation 4 - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Stereoscopic 3D for PS4 6 years 1 month ago #2

In-game purchases optional

For more information on pre-ordering, including how to cancel your pre-order, see the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement. Please ensure there are sufficient funds in your wallet or that Automatic Funding is enabled. Auto-download requires Automatic Login and Auto Sign-In to be enabled on your PS4™ system.

1 player
50GB minimum save size
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
[...]
source: store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/assassin%27s-creed-syndicate/cid=EP0001-CUSA02376_00-DIGPRESTDEUR0000
Regards :)
Nguyen Quang Tri
Founder of:
3Dstreaming.org
3Dx360.net
Contact me

• N.Q.T.
  • Administrator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL
Get Help | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback
Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback | Get Help | Feedback | Sitemap | Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Type username or email address to login

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more

OK

Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)

EUR-Lex - 32016R0679 - EN [ more details... ]

Terms About US Privacy