blank

• Page:

TOPIC: Austin(s), Texas 3D Stereoscopy 360 VR

Austin(s), Texas 3D Stereoscopy 360 VR 5 years 10 months ago #1

Celin Tricart wrote:
One of my first projects in #VR ! Take a look! milkvr.com/view/K9oW8oQtQXz … #VirtualReality #Womendirectors #Austin #KeepAustinWeird

Austin(s), Texas
Lucid Dreams Productions
Expert in storytelling for new technologies, stereoscopic 3D and Virtual Reality. Award-winning writer/director and published author.

Follow her

htpp://celine-tricart.com
twitter.com/CelineTricart

Attachments:
Regards :)
Nguyen Quang Tri
Founder of:
3Dstreaming.org
3Dx360.net
Contact me
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by N.Q.T..

• N.Q.T.
  • Administrator

LUCID DREAMS PRODUCTIONS by Celine Tricart 5 years 10 months ago #2

LuciD_Productions.jpg

Celine Tricart wrote:
I’m delighted to introduce my production company Lucid Dreams Productions and its new website:
www.luciddreamsprod.com

Lucid Dreams Productions is a production company specializing in new technologies and the future of storytelling. We develop projects in stereoscopic 3D as well as Virtual Reality experiences.

I started Lucid Dreams Productions a little more than 6 months ago and it’s been busy!
Lucid_Productions_2.jpg

Our past projects include an 8K 60fps demo reel for the video game company Starbreeze which was optimized for the StarVR headset and its 210° horizontal field of view, covering more than 75% of the entire human vision.
Lucid Dreams Production also produced “Austin(s), Texas”, a 1 minute experimental VR postcard and “Slices of Life”, an interactive and poetic “choose your own adventure” VR experience exploring the notions of regrets and happiness. And many more to come!

We provide services ranking from development to production and post-production of Virtual Reality and 3D projects.

Find out more about Lucid Dreams Productions HERE.

Click on “Projects” to see our past and current projects and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.

Best,
--
Celine Tricart
Writer/Director

@CelineTricart
www.celine-tricart.com
IMDB : www.imdb.com/name/nm3439079/

Lucid Dreams Productions
New Technologies and the Future of Storytelling
Stereoscopic 3D, Virtual Reality & Beyond

www.luciddreamsprod.com
Regards :)
Nguyen Quang Tri
Founder of:
3Dstreaming.org
3Dx360.net
Contact me

• N.Q.T.
  • Administrator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL
Get Help | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback
Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Privacy | Terms | Contact Us | Add your URL | 3Dstreaming.org ©2010-2021 | Feedback | Get Help | Feedback | Sitemap | Author: Nguyen Quang Tri
Type username or email address to login

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more

OK

Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)

EUR-Lex - 32016R0679 - EN [ more details... ]

Terms About US Privacy